Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

just a thought


As I drove to school this morning, I glanced forward and the oncoming vehicle was the same kind of grand marquis my dad used to drive. For a spilt-second, I hoped to look up and see my dad driving this vehicle but alas reality hit me right in the face. My heart sunk and I began wishing to see my dad again, to just see his face, hug him, kiss him, etc. I know one day I will be able to do all those things once again but for now all that is left are pictures. I know there was a reason his time was so short on earth and in due time that reason will be known. Always remember to kiss the ones you love and tell them that you love them because only the good Lord knows when their time to leave this Earth will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.